Monthly Archives: August 2012
We are glad to announce that starting from today, our long expected version 2.0 is now available.
The new version is currently available on the Android Market as well as on the Amazon Android Market.
Among the long list of cool changes we added, the major new features are:
- A far more advance recommendation engine. Our new recommendation engine analyzes hundreds of parameters to give you a product specific recommendation. Now for each parameter you will also receive an exact grade (A to F).
- Our new product feeling options. The product feelings lets you easily, let us know what you think about a product from “Want” to “Lame”, just speak your mind and lets us make this world a better place.
- New barcode scanner for Android 2.2 and up. The new SDK performs much better and comes in a portrait mode. For phones with android 2.1 and down, you still have the good old barcode scanner.
- New UI. How can you make a new version without upgrading the UI? Well you can’t!. So we upgraded the UI to give you a warm feeling that your using the coolest shopping app out there.
- Less bugs more performances. We smashed alot of bugs and improved the app’s performance as always.
- And much more…
As always, feel free to let us know what you think.
Personal Shopping Advisor.